You need to get a unicode font installed on your computer to read Malayalam content on Knanayavoice.com. Here is a step-by-step guide to download and install a Malayalam unicode font.
You may do it two different ways
first click on the link below
and then click on the "Anjali Font Installer" on the top left corner and click on the "Run" in the pop up menu and continue the instructions and reload the internet explorer
if you face any problems follow the directions below
1.Download the Malayalam unicode font Anjali Old Lipi given as an attachement at the bottom of this page to your computer. Save it on your desktop
2. Go to the Fonts folder: My Computer> C> Windows> Fonts
3. Then to add font, go to: File> Install New Font. Then show the path of the Anjali Old Lipi, that you downloaded earlier.
INTERNET EXPLORER USERS
4. Start Internet Explorer
5. Go to: Tools> Internet Options> Fonts> Select Malayalam in Language Script> Select Anjali Old Lipi in Webpage Font
6. Click OK and OK.
MOZILLA FIREFOX USERS
4. Start Mozilla Firefox
5. Go to: Tools> Options> Content> Select Anjali Old Lipi in Fonts & Colors
6. Click OK
GOOGLE CHROME USERS
4. Start Google Chrome
5. Click the spanner image at the right top corner and go to Options> Minor Tweaks> Change Font And Language Settings> Select Anjali Old Lipi in Fonts and Encoding
6. Click OK, Click Close.
7. Now you can read the Malayalam script on INDULEKHA.
The following external links can assist you in dealing with Unicode Fonts.
1. Varamozhi Wiki
2. Unicode Org
Please downlaod the 10 malayalam fronts availiable in one zip folder from the attachments below
or download the individual files and paste them in your "fronts" folder after accessing it through the control panel